Welcome to the Vibraimage World!
Vibraimage is physical primary image which displays features of object movements. There are two base vibraimage components - amplitude vibraimage and frequency vibraimage. Amplitude vibraimage calculates the amplitude of vibration for every pixel of object and frequency vibraimage calculates the frequency of vibration for every pixel of the same object. The nearest physical image type for vibraimage is thermal image. The left picture displays vibraimage with frequency scale, on the right picture the same facial thermal image with temperature scale. Human head vibraimage displays emotions by reflex movements parameters. Vibraimage of lifeless objects displays mechanical and optical microvibrations. Human vibraimaging refers to psychology and medical imaging like x-ray, MRI, ultrasound etc. Now everybody can buy any vibraimage products from Psymaker Store.
History At first vibraimage was contacted method and former pictures were received in 1996 by Elsys Corp. (St. Petersburg, Russia) during 3d-pulse development. Then (1997) were received contactless images reflected amplitude of object vibration or movement. The technical principle for vibraimage calculation is video image processing by frame difference accumulation . In 2000 was developed frequency vibraimage method and in 2001 was developed external vibraimage or aura-vibraimage technology, combines amplitude and frequency in one image. Earliest version of lie detector or video polygraph (VibraLie) analyzing person vibration changes was created in 2004 . The development of contactless emotion detector  and emotion recognition technology (aggression, stress, anxiety) ordered by Russian Federal Agency of Science and Innovations (FASI) was finished in 2006. Nowadays Elsys Corp. with partners develop new types of vibraimage systems  and technologies differ by parameters and applications from aviation security up to art and love detectors. Vibraimaging is motion analysis technology includes growing line of processing math parameters and histograms, depend on the solving problem. The world first internet market for any emotions control was open on http://www.psymaker.com/ in the end of 2009 year.
Overview The direct link between reflex movement and brain activity was discovered and scientifically proved in 1863 by the famous Russian physiologist Ivan Sechenov in his publication “Reflexes of the Brain” . Charles Darwin in his book “The expression of the emotions in man and animals” , 1872, also declared that reflex movements associated with emotions. Nobel laureate and the famous researcher of aggression Konrad Lorenz claimed, that amplitude and intensity of reflex movements characterized the aggression. (On Aggression, 1966) . According to the action of vestibular system functions and mechanical movement, the human stands with the head in a balanced vertical position, continuously and reflexively performing three-dimensional micromovements of vibrations.  The dependence between head vibration parameters and emotional state is called vestibulo-emotional reflex (VER) or vestibulo-energy reflex [9,10]. Human vibraimaging is the combination of medicine, psychology, biometrics, electronics, photonics and realized emotion and behaviour detection technologies. Vibraimaging requests standard hardware like television (web) cameras, computers and special software developed by Elsys Corp.
1. US Patent 7346227, Method and device for image transformation. Viktor Minkin, et al.
2. Research and development of lie detector based on vibraimage technology. Science report of Elsys Corp., 2004
3. RU 2289310, prior date 16.02.2004, Method of information gathering about mental and physiological state of biological object. Viktor Minkin, et al.
4. Viktor Minkin. Vibraimage (Russian language). Renome, 2007.
5. Ivan Sechenov. Reflexes of the Brain (Russian language). Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2001.
6. Charles Darwin. The expression of the emotions in man and animals. 1872
7. Konrad Lorenz. On Aggression. 1966.
8. Minkin, Viktor A., Gladyshev, Georgi P., and Thims, Libb. (2007). Head Movements Vibraimage Visualization and Energetic Model of Emotions. ELSYS Corp. publications.
9. Viktor Minkin, Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology: Vestibular-Emotional Reflex or VibraImage technology discovers Physiology of Movements. Live Systems conference, Moscow, 7th December, 2007.
10. Viktor Minkin, Nikolay Nikolaenko. Application of the VibraImage technology and systems for the analysis of motor activity and the study of the functional state of the human body. Med Tekh. 2008 (4). Springer New York, Received: 24 March 2008 Published online: 21 November 2008